Wednesday 22 February 2012

First.

I've been aching to start a new blog for a while now. Today is the first day of Lent and I don't feel like there's anything which I really need to give up (apart from general procrastination of course), so this year I've decided to take up something instead. I want to give this blog more of a structure and purpose than my usual ramblings so I think I will gear it more towards fashion/beauty/lifestyle. 

Why 'Vicious Spring'? Well, springtime is starting to make a very welcome appearance and it also happens to be the title of a book I once borrowed from a friend and liked so much I just couldn't bear to give back.

Today I found an online store called Chelsea Doll which sells really cute jewellery and accessories. Here's some of my favourite pieces.


Anyone who knows me knows that I love quirky, unique pieces and peace signs are my absolute favourite. Almost everything costs less than £15 which is an added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment