Wednesday 29 February 2012

A few years ago I developed a serious love affair with peace signs for no apparent reason. Necklaces, T-shirts, you name it...if there's a peace sign on it there's a 99% chance that I want it.

Need I justify the obsession? After all, what's cooler than peace?




I am lusting after every single one of these things but my favourites have to be the denim jacket by Mulberry - perfect for spring, the gorgeous Donald J Pliner leather boot, and the classic string bracelet by Oxygen. Incidentally these happen to be the most expensive items, so until I make it big I guess I'll just have to make do alternatives from the high-street.

Here's me showing off my favourite big, gold, peace sign earrings which, at £1, were an absolute steal from a charity shop. The jumper and scarf are from H+M, the bracelets from Topshop and the watch is vintage Accurist.

1 comment: